- Join the FiRa Consortium!
- Submit the following information to the FiRa Certification Body via the members-only Certification Management System (CMS):
- Contact information
- Device information
- Protocol Implementation Conformance Statement (PICS)
- Select a test lab from the list of FiRa Authorized Test Labs (ATLs).
If you are a FiRa member and need assistance, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Send your device to the selected ATL for certification testing. Based on the FiRa Device Certification Process, the ATL will execute the required certification testing. (The cost of certification testing is between the ATL and you. It is not the responsibility of FiRa to engage in business relationship issues between the ATL and you.)
- The test results are provided to FiRa.
- If the device passes conformance testing, the FiRa member:
- Pays the device certification listing fee to FiRa as follows:
Device Fee Initial Tested Device USD 2,500.00 Rebranded Device USD 1,000.00 Variant Device USD 1,000.00 Device Using a Certified Module USD 1,000.00 Recertification USD 1,000.00
- Receives a Certificate of Conformance
- Can promote certification by using the FiRa Certified logo according to the FiRa Brand Guidelines and with an executed FiRa Certification Mark License Agreement in place
- May authorize FiRa to add information on the certified device(s) to the FiRa website
If the device does not pass conformance testing, a Certificate of Conformance will not be issued and the device cannot be marketed as FiRa Certified. The FiRa member has the option to address the device failure(s) and resubmit the device to the ATL for retesting.
To learn more about this process, FiRa members may refer to the FiRa Consortium Device Certification Process. For assistance, contact email@example.com.